Monday, July 20, 2009

The First Bubble

Welcome to my first ever blog!

Let me share a little about myself,
I am currently studying full time a Bachelor of Learning Management (BLM) Primary at CQU Noosa, whilst working part time at a local doctor surgery.
I treasure the opportunity to work with children as i feel to become a teacher is such a rewarding career and I enjoy most spending my time with the ones I love.



Only today is real tomorrow may never come and yesterday has gone forever....


As a part of Managing E-Learning we are required to create a blog and analyse a variety of E-Learning tools using a variety of different frameworks!
So here is the first bubble of my journey stay tuned for my thoughts and analysis on E-Learning tools and how I can apply them in the classroom.
Please feel free to place any comments along the way, as I will be blowing a few blog bubbles on this learning journey!

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment